Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy 4th of July

Hi Everyone! Hope that you all had a great holiday!!! We sure did! Mommy and Daddy took us to the shore (we're so Jerzee!!!) and we have been having a blast! I've been running all over the beach like a wild man and trying to steel other kids toys (yes, I know I'm a bit naughty!)...while Maddy, as usual, has been sitting and sleeping in her car seat. She's a little boring if you ask me...I'm more about adventure! The waves have been awesome and I even tried out my cousin Willow's boogie board today! It was quite fun...but I had a better time tiring Daddy out by doing laps around the beach...Man did I get a work out! Anyway, sorry that there are no pics today...but silly Mommy forgot her camera cable...so pics will be up later this week...And look out for even more pics as I celebrate my 2nd Birthday on Thursday! Can you believe that I am going to be 2???? It's so crazy!!!

Best & Hugs!
Zack and Maddy....

No comments: