Saturday, May 23, 2009

I'm A Big Brother!


Yes, the big day finally arrived on May 22! I became the proud big brother to my little tiny baby sister, Madeline Sophia! And I have to give my Mommy some "props" too...can you believe that Mommy had just gotten home from her last day at work and had to turn around and head to the hospital an hour later...And Daddy was lucky too...he had just barely made it home from a business trip...just in time to zip over to the hospital! Talk about a close call!

Anyway, little sister Maddy (that's just one of her nick names)...weighed 8.5 pounds and was 21.75 inches long. I do have to admit, she's a real cutie, but I am playing it cool and not letting Mommy or Daddy think I like her too much just yet:-) That means no posing for cute pictures as you can see...
It's been fun having her around, except when she cries...which is a lot. But she's cute and tiny and can't talk yet, so I understand. Obviously, cause I've been there too...but I am more mature now!

So this is also a good time to let you all know that I have decided to let Maddy (or Mad Maddy as I like to call her), share my blog. She is afterall my little sister, so it's only right to share (except for my Thomas trains - I don't share those with anyone!) So, that means that some updates will come from me, and some will come from her - with my expert help of course! That might sound a little confusing, but I think it will make for some fun reading in the future!

Stay tuned...there's a lot more to come!

Hugs!
Zack

No comments: