Sunday, May 22, 2011

Maddy's 2nd Birthday! What a Big Girl!

What a great day! I am finally a whole two years old today! And as I keep telling momy - I'm a big girl now! Man how time flies! Just last year, I was figuring out how to walk and still drinking from a bottle. Now, I can do so many things by myself - i can feed myself, undress myself for bath time, help Mommy with cleaning around the house, blow bubbles, brush my teeth, play with Mommy's iPad and talk talk talk too. I especially love telling mom "NO" - its my favorite. I actually practice in my crib at night - so i can get jus the right "no" for different situations!

I am such a lucky girl too...I got lots of great presents from Mommy and Daddy and also had a fantastic party with all of my good friends and family. It was great - especially my birthday cake. It was super duper delicious! I kept going back for more!

Anyway, thanks for sharing in my special day and for all of your birthday wishes!

Love Maddy!

No comments: