Saturday, February 9, 2008

First Swimming Lesson & More!

 

Hello Friends! Today was a very special and exciting day for me! First of all, I turned 7 months old! Horray!!! Before you know it, I will be 1 year old...the countdown is on! Mommy told me I could have an ice cream cake and fireworks, so I just can't wait!

Anyway, my other big event was that Daddy took me to my first swimming lesson today! I loved it! No, really, I LOOOOOOOOVED IT! It was so much fun splashing around and making some new friends...Daddy and I did all sorts of activities, like singing and blowing bubbles. Daddy even had to dunk me under...but I was a champ and did not even cry! I just wanted more! I can't wait to go back. Daddy says I am his little Shark!

I also took the opportunity to give Mommy and Daddy a big surprise. As many of you know, I love to do crunches and with a little help, can go from a lying position to sitting (if someone holds my feet)...Well, I had been practicing really hard and today I went from a lying on my back position to sitting - all by myself! Then, I outdid myself in the afternoon by doing the same trick in my crib, but this time I pulled myself to a standing position! Can you believe it! I told you my crunches would pay off! And, if that wasn't enough...i can put my spoon in my mouth all by myself! I must say, that's a lot of stuff in one week!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: