Sunday, February 24, 2008

Happy February!

 

Hi Everyone! Sorry for the delay in writing to you, but I have been a little bit under the weather! According to my doctor, I had something called Croup...which is like a bad cold. Anyway, I feel much better now! So how are you my friends and family? I hope that everyone is doing great! Due to the weather, I've pretty much been hanging out around the house and just chillin'. It's too cold for a little baby like me to get out, so I just stay in!

So what are my latest updates...hummmm....good question. Well, first of all, my two front upper teeth are definitely in...and growing! Now I get to brush my teeth twice a day...so that's pretty cool. I also really enjoy my sippy cup and water in between my meals...and, I started to say Ma-ma! And, I've been practicing saying Bye Bye...still working on it though. Also, I am pretty close to crawling...I love to get on all fours and move all about...I can even do this cool tee-pee move. It's pretty impressive! Wow, that's like a lot of stuff in one month! I think I need a nap now!

Please check out my latest pics! Enjoy!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: