Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The Big One!!!!

Yep folks, I did it! I am now officially one whole year old! Can you believe it! I know I keep reminising about being in Mommy's belly, but it seems like just yesterday I was in there! Now, a year later I can say that I am so much more experienced! I know how to do so many things, like play with my toys, blow kisses, crawl around, say Mamma and Daddee, clap, play pickaboo, feed myself, and a bunch of other cool stuff! Thank goodness Mommy helped me keep this diary so that I can remember all of my milestones! Its really special to me! Anyway, I thought you'd like this photo retrospective...from day one to day 365! Enjoy!!!!

1 Day Old & 1 Month Old
2 Months Old & 3 Months Old
4 Months Old & 5 Months Old
6 Months Old & 7 Months Old
8 Months Old 9 Months Old

10 Months Old & 11 Months Old
Almost 12 Months Old!
PS: Look for more birthday celebration pics later today!

No comments: