Monday, July 7, 2008

The Swan Whisperer

Greetings again my friends and family! I am having the best time on my vacation at the shore! I've been spending lots of time with Mommy and Daddy and loving every minute of it! Everyday they take me out for some exciting new adventure! Like yesterday, we went on a big shopping trip to Toys R Us...and then the grocery store where I got to ride in a special carriage! And for dinner, we went to the Yacht Club for a big picnic! I got to try some new foods (love the baked beans!) and check out the sail boats. Daddy told me that when I am bigger, he's going to teach me to sail....and I can even go to sailing camp like my cousin Willow. I can't wait! As for my adventures today...we took a spin through Point Pleasant and did some window shopping. We also stopped by to visit Aunt Emily at her pottery store (Git Fired Up is the the best store ever!)...and even snacked on some delicious pizza too! Then in the afternoon, we went to the beach and had fun in the water and at the playground...then came the poopy. Yep, I did a big poopy in my swimmy diaper and my fun was cut short because Mommy forgot to pack some extra ones! Here I am with Daddy and Willow!
Oh well! But Bee-Bop saved the day...it turns out that he's got some special powers that I did not know about! He can talk to our neighborhood swans!!! Yes, can you believe it? The swans love him and eat right out of his hand! If you don't believe me, just check out the video below! It's pretty cool!!! Peace!



No comments: