Saturday, July 12, 2008

Zack's Big Huge Massive Birthday Bash!

Babies & Mommies Singing & Dancing! (L-R: Kiti, Evan, Gavin, Danny & Me)
My Pals Can Rock! (L-R: Me, Caroline, Kiti, Evan, Gavin, Danny & Willow)
The Most Amazing Cake Ever - Thanks Aunt Emily!!!
Hello My Friends! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend! Well today was my big birthday party, and all of my closest friends and family came over! It was sooooooo exciting and so much fun! My pals Evan, Gavin, Danny & Caroline, as well as my cousins Willow & Nikita, all joined me for some birthday fun! We sang songs, danced around and crawled all over and had so much fun doing it! We had tons of food and I got to sample all kinds of new tasty things. I even tried a burger! Best of all, I got to eat cake! An not just any cake...my own custom made, hand-crafted cake by awesome Aunt Emily...featuring, yep you guessed it, #95 Lightning McQueen from my favorite movie, Cars. It was the most beautiful cake ever and I'll never forget it! In fact, my whole party was race car themed! We had lots of racing flags and pennants, and of course, tons of balloons too! It really looked wonderful...so I have to hand it to Mommy, Daddy, Nammy, Bee-Bop, Aunt Emily and Cousin Karen for making my day so special. But I also want to give all my guests a special thank you for braving the nasty traffic today and traveling from all over NJ to celebrate with me. I really appreciate it! You guys rock! Love Zack:-)

No comments: