Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday!!!!

I'm One Today!
My big day finally arrived today! I turned one year old today!!!! And to make sure that I did not miss it, I woke up especially early this morning and had Mommy & Daddy sing Happy Birthday to me! It was awesome! Just like my own personal rock concert! Anyway, I had the best day ever today...Let me tell you all about it! First, I got to go for a big walk in my stroller... then I went to the playground and went head first down the slide...swoosh! Tons of fun there, but it totally wore me out...so after that I took a really BIG nap, for like two and a half hours...Then after I woke up, I had a delicious lunch of turkey meatballs and brocolli and apple sauce for desert! Yum!!! Nammy then gave me one of my presents - a very cool activity box that I totally LOVE playing with...Then after that, Mommy and Daddy gave me two more big presents...A super cool bike trailer and an awesome helmet! I helped them set it up and then we went for a ride to the beach and around the island...I just sat back and chilled out while Daddy did all the work wheeling me around! Soooooo cool! After we got back home, I took a lovely bath to freshen up for dinner. After we finished eating, Mommy pulled out a big tray of special vanilla cup cakes for me...they were decorated with white frosting and featured Lightning McQuenn - from my favorite movie Cars! However, she made me where a birthday hat which I did not really care for...and I let her know it! Let me tell you though, I found out that I LOVE cupcakes! I can eat them up all by myself...and licking the frosting from my fingers rocks! Well, after that, my evening was over and I headed to bed with my milky-baba and called it a night! Mommy & Daddy, thanks for the best 1st Birthday ever! I love you a bunch!!!

Testing Out My New Presents!

My Birthday Cupcakes

I Don't Like B-day Hats

Taste Testing - I Think I Love Cupcakes
Riding I My Lego Wagon

No comments: